Subject: Dps Tech guy, were are you?
From: Manuel Coats <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 00:05:49 -0700 (PDT)

My message is for one of the DPS tech people that read this list.  I left 
a message at DPS to have one of you call me but nobody ever did (This has 
happened many, many times now) and now 
due to some surgery I can't speak on the phone until next week, but I 
still have a problem now.  I'll post my problem here and hopefully you 
can give me an answer.
                            
I've got a perception on it's way (should be here Monday) but I will 
still be using my home system (with the PC PAR installed in it) to do 
some 
other rendering.  I need to render directly to the PAR which I assume 
only the NT software supports.  When I try to open the PAR NT software, I 
get a requestor stating that this version of the Par uses the CTL3d32.dll 
file which has not been correctly installed.  I've manually copied that 
file over into my drivers directory and still it will not work.  I do not 
have the documentation for my PC Par anymore or anything to help with the 
NT installation.  Lightwave NT didn't install off the bat but I managed 
to fix it all up relatively quickly, but this PAR NT deal has me stumped.
I've got a short clip I would like to render for Lightspeed over the 
weekend and cannot do so until I get it working.  If one of the DPS tech 
employees or somebody else who has had this problem can help me out, i 
would appreciate it.    I have version 1.27 of the software.
       
Manuel "Need an answer quick" Coats
LIGHTSPEED
805-945-9870
                    
--
Manuel Coats <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]